The Scaleup Directors Programme is fully-funded by Enterprise Europe Network and Innovate UK, and is aimed at businesses embarking on their scaleup journeys.
The programme looks to identify key challenges to scale via an in-depth site visit, then to allocate a suitably qualified and experienced Scaleup Director to assist the company in overcoming such challenges and achieving their strategic growth plans.
Scaleups that qualify are typically:
- based in England, Wales or Northern Ireland with realistic, high-growth oriented ambition and a commitment to implement it
- businesses that have overcome the start-up challenges
- already growing and turning over around £1m
- those that have either an innovation and/or a business model that can disrupt existing market
- with the potential to grow by 60% to 100% or more CAGR – Grow 10 times in 3 years to 5 years – i.e. companies that have the potential to grow from 500k to £5m, £1m to £10m and £10m to £100m in the next 3 to 5 years
- already aware and interested in international opportunities and international expansion. Most companies will already have a plan in place and will have started implementing it
- driven by a capable and ambitious management team
- innovative by nature.
The Scaleup Programme has been fundamental in getting our heads around what we need to grow our business.
Scaleup Directors Programme website