The Institute of Directors (IoD) offer a member community of skilled directors and leaders across the UK and overseas.
Membership benefits include:
- Training: professional development training created by directors for directors. Courses range from one-day sessions to full qualifications.
- Events: virtual and in-person events hosted at IoD hubs across the UK and beyond
- Advice: members can benefit from advice on strategic and operational challenges from their business, tax and legal experts as part of their Information and Advisory Service.
- Influence: IoD is its members’ voice to UK government, influencing the debate, shaping the agenda and advocating change through surveys and commissions.
- Insight: Available resources, guides and factsheets written by the IoD’s research team, based on real business queries to help scaling businesses grow further.
- Workspace: IoD’s hubs provide flexible working space to its members, private rooms and free meeting areas. Members can also benefit from a virtual office service.
Institute of Directors website